Trade places with your horse and treat them the way you would want to be treated.
Justin’s specialty is in helping people and horses build their relationship. He helps people improve themselves so that their horse can be better, too. Life improvement for both the individual and the horse. Justin wants to help people understand horses, and horses understand people. Specialized in training wild horses and rescue horses with undesirable behavior issues.
“The greatest gift you can give to your horse is self change. Look inward first" —Justin Dunn
Upcoming Events / Schedule
- March 9-12 Rocky Mountain Horse Expo Clinician and Equine Comeback Challenge participant.
- Pre-Expo Clinic on March 9th, bring your horse and participate. Information will be released soon
- April 1 - Big R - Pueblo West, Co - Free to the Public 9-4pm
- May 12-15 At Risk Children "Spring Training" Equine Therapy Program.
- June 10 - Big R - Canon City, CO - Free to the Public 9-4pm
- Colorado Horse Council Heritage Ride - Saturday June 17th
- July 8 - Big R - Monument, CO - Free to the Public 9-4pm
- October 7-8 - Richmond, MO
- October 20-22 - Elgin, OR